Experiential Graphic Design* helps plan, orient, direct, inform, entertain, and identify destinations and messaging through multiple mediums and touch-points within the built environment.
If you see the opportunity to propose more effective experiential graphics for your project, this list of reasons will help you explain the ROI:
- Helps with orientation and creating a positive pre-arrival experience
- Minimizes frustration or confusion and can help minimize stress
- Helps orient the visitor to the proper arrival destination
- Directs to available parking areas in a timely manner
- Helps alleviate vehicular and pedestrian traffic flow problems
- Is a quick way for ownership to show progress and improvements are taking place
- Is another means that helps ownership build positive momentum in the business
- Helps build community and pride among staff, students, faculty, and frequent visitors
- Helps reinforce the unique sense of place
- Certain applications can promote internal destinations or be their own ad revenue generator
- Strengthens the brand
For nearly two decades, clients have benefited from Janke’s passion and expertise in Experiential Graphics, providing creative multi-channel solutions required to produce actionable results for each brand’s needs and plan for growth.
If your project is in need of EGD services, give us a call to discuss. Clients return to us time and again for achieving the ROI that aligns with their goals and delivers results.
* The Experiential Graphic Design (EGD) Industry is a global, multidisciplinary group of individuals who plan, design, and build experiences that connect people to place. The profession consists of graphic and information designers, fabricators, architects, exhibition designers, technology integrators, interaction designers, brand strategists, wayfinding specialists, and others who have a hand in shaping content-rich, experiential spaces that help create spaces that communicate a message. -SEGD